Are you a recently qualified graduate looking for a career where you will be invested in and developed?
Would you like to work for a world-leading manufacturer that produces a product which plays a lead role in global food production and security?
Are you looking to work for a company that believes in efficiency, health and safety, global stability?
CF Fertilisers are looking for a Commercial Graduate to join the Commercial Department based in the UK Head Office for a two year rotational graduate development programme where you will be in nurtured and supported to learn the skills needed to have a long career within CF Industries. If you are driven, ambitious and particularly strong in mathematics and statistical analysis this role would be ideal. CF Fertilisers offer a competitive salary, a private company contributed pension and career development.
- To undertake a 2-year training programme consisting of 4 six month placements in the commercial function
- During the placement periods, you will be asked to undertake daily tasks in the function as well as complete a 6-month project in a specific area of interest
- Placement areas – Regional Commercial Team, Customer Service, Marketing, Agronomy, Logistics, Market Analysis
- At the end of the 2 year period you are expected to have picked up the skills to move into a key commercial role which could be regionally based
- You will be expected to study for and attain Fertiliser Advisers Certification and Training Scheme (FACTS) qualification by the end of the 2 year period
- This projects will be very data driven and will require a high level of numerical ability. Market analysis will be a major focus.
In this role you will be accountable for...
To ensure the delivery of project – on time and to required standard set by Commercial Director and departmental manager.
- To complete all day –to day responsibilities to required standard set by departmental manager
To be an effective team member and support the objectives of functional team
To write and communicate a project plan with key milestones
To provide regular monthly reports on status of achieving project milestones
To highlight early if hitting obstacles with delivery and ensure resolution quickly
To be very comfortable using excel to an advanced level and provide accurate numerical data for interpretation
Ability to statistically analyse data and interpret results to shape strategic decisions.
To ensure picking up the right skills and knowledge to pass Fertiliser Advisers Certification and Training Scheme (FACTS) exam within 2 years
The skills, qualifications and experience you will have...
Relationship building skills
- Effective Team Player
- Influencing and Persuading skills
- Effective communication skills at all levels
- Excellent presentation skills
- “Can-do” attitude
- Minimum 2.1 attainment in business, agriculture, maths, economics or science degree from a leading university
Ability to attain Fertiliser Advisers Certification and Training Scheme (FACTS) qualification within 2 years
Aptitude to sell technical products
Strong mathematical and analytical skills
Ability to pick up advanced excel skills
Please advise the Recruitment team should you require any reasonable adjustments to take part in the recruitment process, so that we can remove any barriers during the process.
Closing date: Monday 3rd Feb 2020