Commercial Undergraduate Placement
The Commercial Undergraduate Placement will work within the marketing team to support in the delivery of digital and brand marketing and the wider commercial team, who include Sales and Agronomy. The placement will include the opportunity own two projects within the marketing department that will be chosen to meet the needs of the individual and the department.
In this role you will be accountable for....
- Delivery of the digital communications strategy including:
Day to day management of CF social media channels
Creation of engaging e-shot campaigns
Maintenance of the CF website and goblue app
- Analyse farmer data and providing information to the team to ensure effective targeting of farmers.
- Support with distributor presentations and plant tours.
- Work closely with the team to deliver tactical marketing communications in line with the marketing plan.
- Support in the delivery of regional marketing tactics of the sales team.
- Track digital analytics through the use of google and app analytics.
- Track social and e-shot analytics.
- Keep farmer information systems updated with new content across our Oracle and Campaigner Director Email.
- Evaluating marketing information for management reports.
- Collecting data from shows and provide management reports.
- Support with the planning and delivery of CF and distributor shows.
- Organise the marketing stores for the whole commercial function.
Sales, Profit and Cash
- Manage social media spend in line with budget as advised by the Head of Marketing.
The skills, qualifications and experience you will have...
- Currently studying for a Bachelors Degree in Marketing and/or Agriculture
- Display excellent interpersonal skills enabling you to communicate effectively with the CF customer base and key stakeholders within the business
- Ability to work in a structured way as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong understanding of marketing
- Good IT skills including knowledge of digital marketing software (an advantage)
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Sales, Profit and Cash
- Desire and ability to deliver measurable results.
Due to site remoteness, for daily access and for ability to do aspects of the job a current Driving Licence will be required, or evidence that steps are being taken to acquire one.
Please advise the Recruitment team should you require any reasonable adjustments to take part in the recruitment process, so that we can remove any barriers during the process.