Corporate Accounting Manager
This position provides financial support, reporting and analytics to the UK Senior Leadership Team and US corporate parent. The role is responsible for the accurate management reporting and presentation of all CFFUK periodic financial activities. In addition, this position supports the wider finance team in maintaining a robust control environment.
In this role you will be accountable for...
Month end close activities:
- Preparation, review and oversight of all CFFUK management reporting and associated commentary
- Understand underlying issues and raise with relevant stakeholders to drive corrective actions
- Preparation, review and oversight of all US corporate parent requirements for month and quarter end closes including the KIT schedules
- Acts as a reviewer for some inputs to the month end close process
- Work with the compliance team to support the governance around the close and continuous improvement efforts
- Maintaining a strong SOX control environment working with relevant stakeholders including internal and external audit to identify deficiencies and take corrective actions as necessary implementing improvements in the internal control environment when required
The skills, qualifications and experience you will have...
Experience and Knowledge:
- Finance experience within a manufacturing organisation
- Strong technical orientation with an understanding of accounting methodology and financial analysis
- Verbal and written presentation of financial information to board-level
- Demonstrates client focus and ability to manage client relationships
- Commercial awareness
- Awareness of differences between UK & US GAAP (preferable)
- Behave as a proactive team member who actively works to ensure the team delivers as a whole
- Enable strong and supportive relationships with a positive, client focused mind set
- Demonstrates highest level of integrity and trust and strong compliance orientation
- Able to work effectively within a wider international team
- Excellent communication skills
- Undergraduate degree coupled with a professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
Please advise the Recruitment team should you require any reasonable adjustments to take part in the recruitment process, so that we can remove any barriers during the process.