Digital Marketing Specialist
We are seeking an exceptional individual to join our marketing team to help drive sales and expand our digital presence. CF is a growing chemical and fertiliser business with a global reach, employing 3,000 people across 9 sites in the UK, U.S. and Canada. This opportunity will allow you to use your strong digital marketing abilities whilst developing new skills along the way.
This role is based with CF Fertilisers in the UK, at our head office in Ince, Chester. At CF Fertilisers, we manufacture across two sites, providing British Farmers with 1.5 million tonnes of premier fertiliser each year and in addition to this, supply key players in the process chemicals industry with ammonia, nitric acid and utilities support. As a growing business, now is a great time to be part of our company.
You will be responsible for managing the digital presence of CF, driving engagement across various platforms, including social media, website, email & other marketing channels. You will be managing the development and distribution of technical messages to farmers and merchant customers whilst supporting sales with a strong digital strategy. In addition, you will work closely with the CF Brand Specialist & Marketing Assistant to ensure the department is working together towards our shared goals.
We are looking for someone who is keen to develop their career in a forward thinking, vibrant chemical manufacturing business, who has strong communication and team working skills with a “can-do” attitude.
In the role you will be accountable for...
- Develop, communicate and deploy the annual digital marketing plan, working with the department manager and sales to agree messaging strategies, timing & spend
- Manage the day-to-day digital marketing presence, as well as completing improvement projects, supporting sales campaigns & identifying website design improvement initiatives
- Regular reporting of KPI’s including ROI, online engagement, sales generation & other analytics to help guide future marketing decisions
- Communicate the technical messaging that are developed by the company agronomist, ensuring farmers and customers understand the value of CF products
- Work alongside the CF Brand Specialist to complement our digital marketing activities with what we are doing in the traditional marketing space
The skills, qualifications and experience you will have...
- Degree in marketing (or similar) with grade 2.1 or higher
- 3-5 years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- Charted Institute of Marketing qualification preferred
- Extensive knowledge of Photoshop, email marketing, video editing, social media, SEO & website platforms
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Generous holidays
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme coupled with life assurance
- Private health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training and career development
- Free parking
At CF our values are the foundation of everything we do, guiding us to work safely, efficiently, collaboratively and with an eye toward the future. We need dedicated and driven people who are committed to getting it right, doing it well, executing as a team and taking a long term view with a never-ending desire to learn, improve and contribute. Join our diverse and talented team and you’ll enjoy opportunities to really take your career places.
Please advise the Recruitment team should you require any reasonable adjustments to take part in the recruitment process, so that we can remove any barriers during the process.