HR Project Analyst (FTC)
At CF Fertilisers UK Ltd, we produce market-leading premier fertilisers that farmers rely on to optimise crop performance and yields. As well as being the leading supplier of Nitrogen, manufacturing Ammonium Nitrate and True Granular Compound Fertiliser, we also provide process chemicals and utilities. The UK Head Office is based in Ince, near Chester.
In this role you will provide specialist expertise in a very busy and fast paced environment during the implementation of Workday. You will act as support for the project team and to the HR and Payroll teams for a period of 9 months on a fixed term contract.
In this role you will be responsible for...
- Contribute specialist knowledge to the Transactional HR team in agreed areas throughout the employee lifecycle.
- Applying HR policies & processes appropriately, ensuring the integrity of HR practices within the business
- Provide first line customer focused support to people managers and employees.
- Support, share knowledge and contribute to overall team skills development.
- Lead on providing and continually developing all aspects of HR administration including the following:
- Processing employee changes, starters and leavers in the HR system and through the HR hub
- Managing employee files and completing filing tasks
- Supporting with the new starter, on-boarding and life cycle experience
- Support the implementation of Workday enterprise platform
- Provide day to day support and assistance to the Project team in areas such as contractual terms data mapping, data validation and testing
Work with leadership to ensure HR Communications are delivered in the most appropriate and timely manner
Ensuring that the HR Intranet is managed and kept up to date
- Understand and comply with established HR Governance processes to support operation of internal controls.
- Collaborate on delivering legislative compliance.
The skills, qualifications and experience you will have..
In depth knowledge of electronic maintenance of HR records
Experience of working within a HR function in a similar environment
- Good oral and written communication skills
- A working knowledge of right to work legislation and requirements
- Strong communication skills and approachability
- Able to liaise effectively with peers to organise and share work priorities
- A common sense and pragmatic approach
- A great team worker who will perform in line with our values
Flexible, agile, resilient and customer focused
- Skilled in multitasking with the ability to prioritise and collaborate effectively to meet deadlines
At CF our values are the foundation of everything we do, guiding us to work safely, efficiently, collaboratively and with an eye toward the future. We need dedicated and driven people who are committed to getting it right, doing it well, executing as a team and taking a long term view with a never-ending desire to learn, improve and contribute. Join our diverse and talented team and you’ll enjoy opportunities to really take your career places.
Please advise the Recruitment team should you require any reasonable adjustments to take part in the recruitment process, so that we can remove any barriers during the process.