IT Business Analyst - Sales & Marketing
At CF Fertilisers UK Ltd, we produce market-leading premier fertilisers that farmers rely on to optimise crop performance and yields. As well as being the leading supplier of Nitrogen, manufacturing Ammonium Nitrate and True Granular Compound Fertiliser, we also provide process chemicals and utilities.
We are looking for a IT Business Analyst to ensure that the Commercial function gets the most value from CF’s Sales & Marketing systems and that these systems remain fit for purpose, compliant and appropriately integrated with CF’s other applications. You will ensure that Commercial and other business functions get the most value from CF’s Analytics solutions.
In this role you will be accountable for...
Identifying and Prioritising Improvements
Partner with key business stakeholders to understand business processes and key improvement opportunities.
Develop an understanding of both current and potential future technologies in this area and how they could provide value to CF.
Develop a prioritized time-bound roadmap of process and systems improvement opportunities in partnership with the business.
Carry out analysis and design on these improvement proposals to produce defined and agreed solutions.
- Support the Commercial team in securing funding, resources and approval to deliver these improvements.
- Lead the delivery of agreed system improvements and supporting the delivery of associated process improvements.
- Ensure all change delivery aligns with IT development, testing and deployment standards and overall CF security and change management standards.
- Manage any required third party technical resources
Support and Maintenance
- Ensuring that CF Sales & Marketing systems are appropriately maintained and supported, in line with agreed SLAs.
Administer S&M systems access controls and maintain security records and documentation.
- Investigate high priority incidents relating to S&M systems and recommend appropriate improvements.
- Complete IT controls relating to S&M systems.
Deploy and support Analytics solutions in Sales and other business functions, working with UK business and global IT personnel.
The skills, qualifications and experience you will have...
- Significant experience in a business analysis role
- A relevant analysis qualification (IIBA and/ or BCS)
- Experience of supporting a Commercial/ Sales & Marketing function, ideally in a manufacturing business
- Strong time management and organizational skills to successfully manage multiple changing initiatives to time, cost and quality
- Strong stakeholder management and networking skills
- Communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- An analytical and pragmatic problem solving focus
- Knowledge and experience of systems for the management of Customers, Contracts, Marketing and Analytics
Experience of the following technologies: Salesforce, Tableau or other market leading Analytics tools and ideally Oracle eBusiness Suite (or SAP)
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Generous holidays
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme coupled with life assurance
- Private health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training and career development
- Free parking
- Subsidised on site canteen
At CF our values are the foundation of everything we do, guiding us to work safely, efficiently, collaboratively and with an eye toward the future. We need dedicated and driven people who are committed to getting it right, doing it well, executing as a team and taking a long term view with a never-ending desire to learn, improve and contribute. Join our diverse and talented team and you’ll enjoy opportunities to really take your career places.
Please advise the Recruitment team should you require any reasonable adjustments to take part in the recruitment process, so that we can remove any barriers during the process.