At CF Fertilisers UK Ltd, we produce market-leading premier fertilisers that farmers rely on to optimise crop performance and yields. As well as being the leading supplier of Nitrogen, manufacturing Ammonium Nitrate and True Granular Compound Fertiliser, we also provide process chemicals and utilities.
We are seeking an exceptional graduate to join our 2-year marketing graduate scheme to help drive sales and expand our digital presence. Start your career by gaining a unique opportunity to join one of the world’s largest producers of nitrogen products, CF Industries. The company operates across nine sites and employs 3,000 people. This opportunity will allow you to develop and use strong digital marketing abilities in a growing business, developing your own personal skill in the process.
This role is based with CF Fertilisers in the UK, at our head office in Ince, Chester. At CF Fertilisers, we manufacture across two sites, providing British Farmers with 1.5 million tonnes of premier fertiliser each year and in addition to this, supply key players in the process chemicals industry with ammonia, nitric acid and utilities support. As a growing business, now is a great time to be part of our company.
In the role you will be accountable for...
You will work alongside the Digital Marketing Specialist & Brand Specialist to produce and distribute digital and traditional marketing campaigns to help drive sales in fertilisers and chemicals. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and growth of CF’s social media presence across multiple platforms, the production of a variety of messaging both digital and physical, and the completion of a number of key marketing and commercial projects to help drive efficiencies and growth within the business. You will be able to use key digital and marketing techniques and develop new skills whilst you progress through the scheme. The scheme will give you a rounded marketing development experience, allowing you to experience all elements of what we do, whilst adding value in the process.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Complete four 6-month projects in marketing, working with multiple departments across the business to help drive sales & increase efficiencies in what we do
- Manage the day-to-day presence on our social media platforms, developing new engaging content and driving growth in followers, likes and website click through
- Work with external suppliers to develop process improvements & produce successful marketing campaigns
- Alongside the digital marketing specialist, build on your digital skills and grow CF’s footprint on different digital channels including video editing, website development, e-mail distribution and sales growth improvement
- Work closely with sales and product management to ensure the right marketing support is available when needed throughout the year
- Manage the stock-keeping and development of traditional marketing materials, supplying sales with the support they need for customer meetings, trade shows and farmer visits
- Complete a FACTS qualification to help grow your knowledge in fertiliser applications on farm
The skills, qualifications and experience you will have...
We are looking for someone who is keen to start their career in a forward thinking, vibrant chemical manufacturing business, who has strong communication and team working skills with a “can-do” attitude.
- Degree in marketing (or similar) with grade 2.1 or higher (or expected)
- Extensive knowledge of Photoshop, email marketing, video editing, social media, SEO & website platforms
- Ability to work in a structured way as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Desire and ability to deliver measurable results.
Due to site remoteness, for daily access and for ability to do aspects of the job a current Driving Licence will be required, or evidence that steps are being taken to acquire one.
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary of circa £28,000
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Generous holidays
- Contributory pension scheme coupled with life assurance
- Private health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training and career development
- Free parking
At CF our values are the foundation of everything we do, guiding us to work safely, efficiently, collaboratively and with an eye toward the future. We need dedicated and driven people who are committed to getting it right, doing it well, executing as a team and taking a long term view with a never-ending desire to learn, improve and contribute. Join our diverse and talented team and you’ll enjoy opportunities to really take your career places.
Please advise the Recruitment team should you require any reasonable adjustments to take part in the recruitment process, so that we can remove any barriers during the process.