Undergraduate Placement - Customer Account Specialist
We are the UK’s leading supplier of Nitrogen products, employing around 600 people in a variety of different roles at our Ince and Billingham sites. We manufacture top quality Ammonium Nitrate and True Granular Compound fertiliser, as well as process chemicals and utilities.
Our parent company is CF Industries and as part of this, we are one of the world’s largest Nitrogen producers, with nine sites across the globe, a best-in-class distribution system and one of the highest performing teams in the industry. We produce over 1 million tonnes of premier fertiliser a year in the UK alone.
The role of a Customer Account Specialist is a great opportunity for an Undergraduate who is looking for a Placement opportunity. The role requires a career driven individual who has excellent communication and time management skills, and for someone with the ability to maintain and add value to well established and long standing partner relationships.
CF offer careers, continued learning and development to support future success and have the scope to support career driven people achieve their ambitions.
The role is full time (working Monday to Friday between the hours of 0800-1600), based at the UK Head Office in Ince near Ellesmere Port, Cheshire. Ideally to start May/June time and will last for 11 months.
In this role you will be accountable for...
- Orders delivered in full and on time.
- Positive feedback from customers, and the internal CF teams including Sales & Logistics
- Ad hoc analytics & planning– provide Customer Service Manager with data, as required
- To administer and process orders with current terms and conditions of sale
- To plan and organise the accurate movement of finished products to satisfy the requirements of distributor and farmer customers
- Ensuring orders are entered onto the system correctly and in a timely manner, guaranteeing accurate invoices to customers
The skills, qualifications and experience you will have...
- Customer service experience
- Commercial awareness
- Proven experience meeting and delivering to objectives/targets
- Experience working and delivering to deadlines
- Robust internal/external communication and interpersonal skills
- Persuading/influencing ability
- Excellent and professional telephone manner
- Able to resolve diverse customer problems logically and effectively
- Diligent with the ability to remain calm and focussed under pressure
- Excel experience is essential
Due to site remoteness, for daily access and for ability to do aspects of the job a current Driving Licence will be required, or evidence that steps are being taken to acquire one.
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Generous holidays
- Training and career development
- Free parking
At CF our values are the foundation of everything we do, guiding us to work safely, efficiently, collaboratively and with an eye toward the future. We need dedicated and driven people who are committed to getting it right, doing it well, executing as a team and taking a long term view with a never-ending desire to learn, improve and contribute. Join our diverse and talented team and you’ll enjoy opportunities to really take your career places.
Please advise the Recruitment team should you require any reasonable adjustments to take part in the recruitment process, so that we can remove any barriers during the process.