At CF Fertilisers UK Ltd, we produce market-leading premier fertilisers that farmers rely on to optimise crop performance and yields. As well as being the leading supplier of Nitrogen, manufacturing Ammonium Nitrate and True Granular Compound Fertiliser, we also provide process chemicals and utilities.
We are looking for a Weighbridge Technician to join the Supply Chain team at CF. In this exciting role you will be responsible for the safe and efficient processing of vehicles to and from our site. You will be able to demonstrate great organisation and administrative skills along with the ability to communicate well. This role requires you to deal with a number of systems, so experience in system enhancement and efficiency improvements is desirable.
You will be the first and last point of contact for a number of stakeholders within our Supply Chain, so a professional, friendly & approachable attitude is a must.
In this role you will be accountable for...
- Responsible for the safe and efficient processing of vehicles to and from site ensuring correct records are maintained for each transaction and that all vehicle movements meet the relevant site safety and legal requirements.
- Ensure workplace health and safety requirements are co-ordinated and adhered to inline with CF UK procedures.
- Carrying out necessary admin work to complete processes
- Work in line with procedures to ensure full SOX compliance is maintained
- First point of contact for drivers when collecting or delivering at Ince site, to resolve queries or issues.
- To ensure that all products dispatched are of the highest quality.
- Additional duties will include general operating tasks associated with weighbridge operations, including housekeeping, HSE requirements.
- Assistance with shutdown activities on other areas of the Ince site where required.
- Ensure duties are completed in accordance with the appropriate Integrated Management Systems (e.g. ISO systems) and FIAS/ADR standards.
- Meet department KPIs particularly with regard to safety, quality and vehicle turnaround times.
The skills, qualifications and experience you will have...
- Warehouse Inventory Management experience preferred but training will be provided
- Excellent IT skills, experience with Oracle, WMS, OTM desirable but not essential as training will be provided
- Excel (intermediate) essential
GCSE Mathematics, English and Science min grade C (or equivalent)
- Experience developing efficient processes & systems
- Health and Safety awareness
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Comfortable and competent with the use of telephone and 2 way radio
- Solid awareness of security procedures
- Dynamic self starter, able to work independently using own initiative
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Generous holidays
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme coupled with life assurance
- Private health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training and career development
- Free parking
At CF our values are the foundation of everything we do, guiding us to work safely, efficiently, collaboratively and with an eye toward the future. We need dedicated and driven people who are committed to getting it right, doing it well, executing as a team and taking a long term view with a never-ending desire to learn, improve and contribute. Join our diverse and talented team and you’ll enjoy opportunities to really take your career places.
Please advise the Recruitment team should you require any reasonable adjustments to take part in the recruitment process, so that we can remove any barriers during the process.
Closing date: 22 January 2021